Universal Counseling Services (UCS) is a minority certified behavioral health care organization located in downtown Baltimore that has provided specialized mental health and substance abuse treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and their families since 1988. UCS offers flexible and non-traditional hours for our clients.
UCS is certified by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for the provision of drug-free outpatient alcohol and drug abuse treatment services, outpatient detoxification services, and intensive outpatient alcohol and drug treatment services and as an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC). In addition, UCS is certified to provide alcohol education to DWI/DUI court referred individuals.
UCS is committed to:
- Being the leading provider of comprehensive outpatient community behavioral health services
- Providing significant benefits and demonstrated outcomes to those who seek our health care services
- Recognizing the importance of our employees to the company’s success
- Delivering quality care to our patients, their families and community
- Providing outstanding services that are consumer driven